We publish below five meditations on the theme of the Divine Mercy of God by Fr Guy de Gaynesford. Each meditation includes the recitation of the Divine Mercy Chaplet. The devotion to Divine Mercy was encouraged through the life and witness of St Faustina Kowalska, who was canonised by Blessed Pope John Paul II on Divine Mercy Sunday (the Sunday after Easter) in 2000.
You can listen to the meditations from your computer by clicking on the arrows below, or you can download them as a free podcast from iTunes by going to this link.
THE FIVE STEPS OF DIVINE MERCY
1. Step 1 – I believe 60 minutes
2. Step 2 – I have sinned 59 minutes
3. Step 3 – Lord have mercy 59 minutes
4. Step 4 – The Son of Man 62 minutes
5. Step 5 – Pray for the conversion of sinners 60 minutes